Please choose one:
Would you like to change your subscription order date?
Would you like to skip your next subscription?
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ORDER DATE
This allows you to change your next order date, which also will adjust all your future upcoming orders at the same time.
If you have a frequency of 'Every 4 Weeks', and you move your next upcoming order to a Tuesday, your future orders will all now fall on a Tuesday.
If you have a frequency of 'Every 8 Weeks', and you move your next upcoming order to the 10th of the month, all your future orders will all now fall on the 10th of the month.
First, Login to your account. If it says your account is not recognized, then please click here.
On the side bar menu, click 'Manage Subscription'.
Under the 'Manage Subscription' options, click 'Change Upcoming Order Date'.
When you click on this, a window will pop up that explains the feature and allows you to pick a date from the calendar.
1) If you log in, and receive the error: 'invalid credentials', then you do not have an account (If you started your subscription prior to February 21, 2017, you might not already have an Epic Matcha account.) To resolve this, create an account here using the same email address you used to set up your subscription.
After you do that, you will be able to access the Manage Subscriptions page.
2) Remember, when you create your account, you must use the exact email address you used to set up your subscription.
HOW TO ‘SKIP A SHIPMENT’ IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
If you wish, you can 'Skip a Shipment' to prevent an order from generating on your 'next order date'.
First, click 'Subscriptions' in the top navigation bar
- Login. If it says your account is not recognized, then please click here.
On the side bar menu, click Manage Subscription.
Click 'Skip' beside an Upcoming Order date.
What does this mean?
- Skipping an order, means that order will not generate in your account, and you will not be charged.
- The following order (the one after your skipped order) will stay set to generate/charge on the appropriate day as it was before.
- You can also skip future orders as well, not just your next upcoming order.
When is this useful?
- This is useful when you’re away on vacation, and not home for your next shipment.
- It's also useful when you may have 'too much' of a product, and your next order may not be necessary.